Appetizers & Elixirs
Served Saturday and Sunday • Noon until close
Monday - Friday • 5pm until close
- Prime Rib French Dip Sandwich$10
- Thinly sliced and served on an onion roll with sautéed onions, mushrooms and peppers. Au jus for dipping
- Fried Onion Rings$4
- Served with two sauces for dipping
- Chicken Quesadilla$8
- Lime marinated chicken, caramelized onions and peppers, and pepper jack cheese in a flour tortilla
- Carolina Nachos$7
- Generous portion of nacho chips topped with Carolina-style pulled pork, jalapenos, olives, tomato and pepper jack cheese sauce
- Sirloin Burger$12
- 12 oz. ground sirloin served on brioche roll
- Shrimp Poppers$12
- Fried shrimp tossed in your choice of sauce (Firecracker, Buffalo,or Remoulade)
- Ice Cream Colada
- Our homemade pina colada ice cream is blended with coconut milk and a liberal portion of light rum. (Our signature drink at the Sunset Bar)
- Strawberry Daquiri
- Using only real strawberries, light Bacardi rum, blended until smooth. Guaranteed great or your money back.
- The Ultimate Mississippi Mudslide
- Freshly made frozen vanilla ice cream, generous amount of Bailey's Irish Cream, Kahlua and a bit of chocolate make this the best in the state.
- Frozen Bushwacker
- A delicious recipe with house-made chocolate gelato, créme de coconut, Malibu coconut rum, créme de cocoa dark and Disaronno Amaretta all topped with whip cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- New Orleans Style Hurricane
- The "perfect storm" made with freshly squeezed pineapple joice, orange juice, Bacardi Silver Rum, Myer's Dark Rum and a splash of grenadine.
- Star Dusted Gilded Cosmo
- Lemon infused vodka, Cointreau, fresh squeezed lime juice and cranberry juice with a touch of 23 karat edible gold.
- Island View Sunset
- Made with freshly squeezed juices: pineapple, orange, lemon, lime, Captain Morgan Spiced rum, Myers Dark rum, splash of grenadine.