- Smoked Tuna Dip$9
- Yellow fin tuna smoked in-house daily
- Crudité Platter$8
- Fresh vegetables, served with our homemade ranch dipping sauce
- Warm Spinach Dip$10
- Plenty of chips for dipping
- Stuffed Artichoke Hearts$10
- Filled with crabmeat, broiled with parmesan sauce
- Peel & Eat Shrimp½ pound $8 • pound $15
- Served chilled with cocktail sauce
- Crab Cakes$12
- Two lump crabmeat crab cakes served with remoulade sauce
- Oysters on the Half Shell $7 ½ dozen • $13 Dozen
- Served with our homemade cocktail sauce
- Specialty Oysters on the Half Shell Market Priced
- East or West coast varieties whichever are best
- Wood Fired Charbroiled Oysters$9.50
- Six oysters in garlic butter topped with cheese
- Oysters Bienville $9.50
- One half dozen oysters with a spicy shrimp and cream sauce
- Oysters Rockefeller$9.50
- Six oysters with the classic spinach cream sauce
- Broiled Oyster Sampler $9.50
- Two each of Charbroiled, Bienville and Rockefeller style oysters
All our oyster dishes are available as entrées for $10 additional
Steaming seafood is a Gulf Coast tradition. We’ve taken the concept and made it better by using only the freshest and purest ingredients. Our steamers naturally enhance the natural sweetness of our seafood and deliver a wholesome, just from the sea taste. Healthy? Of course!
Every meal begins with our signature Boulevard Bread, served warm & fresh from the oven! All Steamers are served with our bottomless chop salad, fresh corn on the cob and new redskin potatoes. Substitute a cup of gumbo or chowder for the chop salad if you wish.
- Shrimp Plate$18
- Simply steamed wild caught shrimp – and plenty of them
- Royal Red Shrimp, the Coast’s Succulent Secret$19
- Caught at depths up to 3,000 feet, these rare beauties are robust red in color and mildly sweet
- Create Your Own Steamed Combo Platter$27
- Your choice of two: peel & eat shrimp, Dungeness crab legs, Alaskan snow crab, Jonah crab claws or royal red shrimp
- Deluxe Steamer$39
- Peel and eat shrimp, snow crab cluster, Dungeness crab legs and Jonah crab claws
- Add a lobster $25
- Super Steamer Platter for Two$69
- Snow crab clusters, peel & eat shrimp, Alaskan king crab, Jonah crab claws and Dungeness crab clusters.
- Add a lobster $25
- Jumbo Steamer Platter for Six$199
- Snow crab clusters, peel & eat shrimp, Alaskan king crab, Jonah crab claws, royal red shrimp and Dungeness crab clusters.
- Add a lobster $25
- Snow Crab$15 per pound
- Dungeness Crab$19 per pound
- Alaskan King Crab$24 per pound
- Whole Maine Lobster$24 per pound
- Peel & Eat Shrimp$8 per ½ pound • $15 per pound
- Royal Red Shrimp$9 per ½ pound • $17 per pound
- Jonah Crab Claws$17 per pound
We Love Lobster!
Live Maine Lobster
Choose your lobster steamed or split then broiled topped with seasoned breadcrumbs.
Our Maine lobsters are priced at $24 per pound in ¼ pound increments, beginning at 1 ¼ pounds. Various sizes up to 6 pounds are available. Just ask your server!
From Our Pecan Wood Grill
- Rib Eye Steak, 12 oz.$23
- Filet Mignon, 8 oz.$29
- Filet Oscar, 8 oz.$37
- Our best filet, topped with Alaskan king crab and hollandaise sauce
- Red Fish$18
- Seasoned and grilled or traditional Cajun blackened (Sustainably harvested)
- Today’s CatchMarket price
- Salmon Fillet$17
- Brushed with key lime butter sauce (Sustainably harvested)
- Pineapple Chicken $16
- Lightly flavored with ginger and soy, served with grilled pineapple
- Surf and Turf Your Way $35
- Wood-fired rib eye steak and a choice of: peel & eat shrimp, snow crabs, Dungeness crab legs, Jonah crab claws or royal red shrimp
- Substitute a filet for the rib eye - Add $10
- Substitute Alaskan King Crab for a seafood choice - Add $7
- Shrimp Alfredo$18
- The rich and creamy classic with a hint of cayenne pepper
- Stuffed Shrimp$19
- Jumbo shrimp generously topped with homemade crabmeat stuffing
- Coast Flounder$23
- A whole flounder baked with our homemade crabmeat stuffing
- Soft Shell Crabs$24
- Two soft shell crabs lightly dusted with seasoned flour and pan sautéed
Enough to share$3.50
Au Gratin Potatoes
New Redskin Potatoes
Fresh Corn on the Cob
Greens with Ham Hock
Green Beans with Bacon
Macaroni & Cheese
Thoroughly cooking foods of animal origin such as beef, eggs, fish, lamb, pork, poultry and shellfish greatly reduces the risk of food borne illness. Individuals with certain health conditions may be at higher risk if these foods are consumed raw or undercooked. Please alert your server prior to ordering of any food allergies you may have.
- Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, Fanta Orange, Lemonade$2.25 (free refills)
- Barq’s Root Beer, bottles only. Served in the frosted glass $1.75
- Freshly brewed iced tea$1.95
- Coffee $1.75
- Key Lime Pie$6
- None better
- Strawberry Tall Cake$6
- It's shortcake all grown up!
- Red Velvet Cheesecake$7.50
- A delicious twist on the Southern Classic
- Southern Pecan Pie$6
- The traditional favorite
- Chocolate Bombe$6
- A pastry chef-inspired masterpiece
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce$4
From the Bar
- Big Blue$9
- An island inspired cocktail. Citrus flavored, sweet & refreshing
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita$9
- Served Steamer style
- Sex on the Beach$7
- Peach schnapps, vodka, cranberry and orange juice
- Vodka, Cointreau and cranberry juice with a splash of lime
- The coldest brew in a frozen glass
Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Heineken
- Crafted Artisan Beers
- Your server has our list of seasonal small batch and craft beers from local and regional brewers.
- WineWine List
Beach Blvd Steamer proudly buys and serves seafood that is renewable and encourages sustainable harvesting practices here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and throughout the world.
We are committed to serving you a memorable and generous meal at a reasonable price. Our chefs cook and bake from scratch daily, using only quality ingredients, including our custom blended seafood seasonings. Our servers are dedicated to enhancing your experience with friendly and efficient service.
We also do our best to buy from and support local businesses. We serve our own special blend of iced tea and our coffees is roasted for us every week by our friends at Coast Roast in Long Beach, MS. Stop by when you’re in town and tell them Beach Blvd Steamer sent you!
A bit about our Beach Blvd hot spice.
Use this special blend when you want to add flavor and heat. It’s so all purpose that we provide it as a table condiment – right next to our unusual salt shaker and pepper display!
Let us know what you think!
Banquet facilities available